- Affidavit of Correction – The seller needs to complete this form in order to correct a mistake on a title.
- Affidavit of Gift – If you are gifting vehicle to a relative, this form must be signed by the owner and the person receiving the gift and MUST BE notarized (TCP has a notary available).
- Affidavit of Non-Use – If you’ve had a vehicle under maintenance and have allowed the insurance and registration to expire, you will need to fill out this form in our office.
- Affidavit of One and the Same – This form is used to clarify any name discrepancy of the owner or buyer on a title.
- Application of Duplicate Title – This form is used to replace a lost title and must be filled out in our office.
- Bill of Sale – This form is required for all out of state titles and must be completed by the seller and buyer.
- Notice of Vehicle Sold – This form is to notify the state that your vehicle has been sold and removes your responsibility.
- Water Hauling – Drivers must complete form and email to email@example.com. If you have questions, please call Brad Jones at 505-476-3487
- DQ Application – New drivers must present this form along with other appropriate information. Click Here for what to bring.
- New Trucking Company – Owners must bring completed packet (link “Packet” to the file), New Mexico Phone Bill, Utility Bill, Bank Statement, and/or Lease/Mortgage Document, as well as LLC or Corporation Papers and Owners Driver’s License