- Affidavit of Correction – The seller needs to complete this form in order to correct a mistake on a title.
- Affidavit of Gift – If you are gifting vehicle to a relative, this form requires owner signature. It also requires the person receiving the gift and needs notarization. We have a notary available.
- Affidavit of Non-Use –If your insurance and registration expired, you will need to fill out this form in our office.
- Affidavit of One and the Same – This form clarifies any name discrepancy of the owner or buyer on a title.
- Application of Duplicate Title – This form replaces a lost title and completion needs to be in our specialist’s presence.
- Bill of Sale – This form is required for all out of state titles and must be completed by the seller and buyer.
- Notice of Vehicle Sold -– This form is to notify the state that your vehicle has been sold and removes your responsibility.
- Water Hauling – Drivers must complete form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions, please call Brad Jones at 505-476-3487
- DQ Application – New drivers must present this form along with other appropriate information. Click Here for what to bring.
- New Trucking Company – Owners must bring completed packet (link “Packet” to the file), New Mexico Phone Bill, Utility Bill, Bank Statement, and/or Lease/Mortgage Document. You can also use an LLC or Corporation Paper and Owners Driver’s License.